2.11.2009

A few updates.....

Hello Parents/Guardians!!

I just wanted to give you a few updates........

1. For one of our fun Valentine activities/centers for the day will involve several pieces of bulk candy. If you would be willing to donate a bag of bulk candy it would be much appreciated and then I will cover the rest myself. Thank you! (Candies such as Tootsie Rolls, Starburst, Smarties, Etc. would be great!)

2. Please make sure to send back your child's ziploc bag of 100 things for the 100th day of school by Thursday February 19th.

3. Conferences are coming up at the end of February. I sent a piece of paper with the date and time of your child's conference in their Friday Folder last week. I am pretty sure I was able to accommodate everyone's request of day and time, but if there is a conflict, please contact me and we can reschedule.

4. I am looking for some parent volunteers to help me with Kindergarten Scrapbooks. :-) Don't worry, you do not have to be creative, just willing to glue and cut. The work can also be done here at school or you can take it home and then return it to me. I have all the supplies, I just need some helping hands. :-)

5. We do have a field trip coming up on Wednesday, March 11th to the Lowry Nature Center. Our class will be going in the morning from 9-11:30am and will be back in time for lunch at school. I have two parents who signed up to chaperon at the beginning of the year. We can only have two parents from each class ride the bus with us, but if more parents want to come, you are more than welcome to meet us at the Lowry Nature Center and spend the morning with us, we just wouldn't have room for more people to ride with us on the bus. I hope you understand. If you have any further questions, please contact me.

I think that is all for now! :-) Thank you for reading and for your continued support throughout this school year!

Search This Blog

Site Meter

Powered By Blogger