12.21.2009

Happy Holidays!!





Wow! I cannot believe the time is already here! The kindergarten students have been learning about holidays celebrated all around the world. They loved using their passports and traveling to many different countries. They even had time to make a hand-made gift for their loved ones (I hope the gifts got home safely without any cracks).

I just wanted to take an opportunity to say THANK YOU!!! (for all of the fun and thoughtful gifts you presented me and our classroom last week) and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! to all of my students and their families! I hope you each have a relaxing, safe and very splendid holiday celebration with family and friends!

Take care and I look forward to seeing you back at school on January 4th!

Search This Blog

Site Meter

Powered By Blogger