4.05.2010

Schedule for the Week of April 5-9

  • M- computer and Music & Happy Birthday to Sophia!!
  • T- Art
  • W- P.E. and Media (Please remember to return your library books this week!)
  • Th- Music
  • F- Art
STaR of the WeEk!!!: Morgan Rose!

Sight Words being Introduced this week!: she , good

Hello! I hope you were all able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather this past weekend! I know I did and that wonderful sunshine hitting my face always gives me a SMILE!! :-)

This week your child is reading "My Teacher Can Teach...Anyone!" and "Bravo, Maurice!". The students will see the wide variety of jobs that people have. We will continue to work on more sight words. Please continue to work on ALL of the sight words we have learned so far this year at home - making flashcards for the car or a memory game is a great way to practice at home.

In math, we have been working on money (identifying the different coins, and telling time) but will continue on this week in learning a little about measurement. We are also talking a lot about our neighborhoods and what makes a neighborhood in social studies.

I was just looking at my calendar this morning and realized we only have 10 weeks of kindergarten left!!! Yikes! I can't believe how fast this year has gone!! I know I will cherish every moment from now until the end of the year.... these kids have learned so much and come so far in the past 7 months! Way to go kindergarten class of 2022!

Search This Blog

Site Meter

Powered By Blogger